Keep Your Smile Healthy
Preventive Dentistry in Willard
It is important to come to our office for a routine visit every six months. This will help us to track your oral health and ensure we are able to catch any potential issues while they are still small and easily treatable. Our preventive services include:
- Comprehensive Exams & Screenings- During each routine visit, Dr. Booker will examine your mouth for signs of oral health issues as well as perform an oral cancer screening to provide you with peace of mind.
- Thorough Cleanings- We’ll remove plaque and tartar from the hard-to-reach surfaces of your teeth that can’t be cleaned by normal brushing and flossing to keep your smile bright and healthy.
- Fluoride Treatments- To keep your teeth strong and cavity-free, we recommend fluoride treatments which will help remineralize your teeth.
- Dental Sealants- Dental sealants provide a sturdy barrier that protects your teeth from coming in contact with harmful bacteria and acids that can cause decay.
- Periodontal Care- If you have gum disease (periodontitis), it’s important to come in regularly for deep cleanings to maintain your oral health and preserve your smile.
Repair & Protect Your Teeth
Restorative Dentistry in Willard
We understand that life can get in the way of staying on top of your oral health. If you do develop a cavity or other oral health issues, we are here to help with judgment-free restorative care. Our restorative treatments include:
- Dental Fillings- We can easily fill a cavity with a composite or amalgam filling to protect your tooth and prevent further decay.
- Root Canal Therapy- If you have an infected tooth, Dr. Booker will perform a root canal to remove the damaged enamel, sterilize the infection, and save your tooth.
- Dental Crowns- You may require a dental crown if your tooth is severely damaged, decayed, or discolored.
- Bridges & Dentures- Dental bridges & dentures provide an affordable, convenient option for replacing missing teeth without highly invasive treatment.
- Extractions- We will always try to save your tooth whenever possible, but sometimes an extraction and replacement with a dental prosthetic may be the best option.
Transform Your Smile
Cosmetic Dentistry in Willard
If you’ve been feeling self-conscious about your smile due to aesthetic issues, Dr. Booker can help. At Willard Family Dentistry, we have a full suite of cosmetic services including:
- Teeth Whitening- Rejuvenate and brighten your smile in the comfort of your own home with our custom take-home whitening kits.
- Dental Bonding- By applying dental resin to a chipped or misshapen tooth, Dr. Booker can improve the aesthetics of your smile.
- Veneers & Lumineers- These thin dental prosthetics are very versatile, provide beautiful, natural looking results, and require little special care.
- Invisalign- Straightening your smile with clear plastic aligners from Invisalign is simple, comfortable, and discreet.
To get started, schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Booker today! She’ll listen to your goals, assess your needs, and work with you to develop a custom treatment plan to help you realize your dream smile.
Prompt Dental Care
Emergency Dentistry in Willard
Dental emergencies can be stressful and painful. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency such as a cracked or chipped tooth, loose or missing dental work, a knocked-out tooth, or an oral injury that is causing you severe pain and/or bleeding it is important to come into Willard Family Dentistry for an emergency appointment as soon as possible. To ensure our patients have access to the dental care they need when they need it most, we offer same-day, after-hours, and weekend emergency dental appointments in Willard.
If you are in need of emergency care, please give our office a call at (419) 933-6681 so we can provide you with additional instruction and set up an appointment.